Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Vacation Planning

I've been working hard the last few years, and I think it's time I treated myself to a real vacation.  I started saving up about a month ago, and my original plan was to take a nice long relaxing trip after taking the bar in February, but I don't think I can wait that long.  So to anyone out there who is reading this, any vacation destination recommendations? 

Here are some guidelines:
  • It's going to be a long weekend only, so as much as I'd love to go somewhere like Europe or Australia, that's just not going to be possible at the moment.  Maybe February.
  • It's probably going to be in September or October, so no snow-required destinations.
  • I plan on going alone, so nowhere where I'm going to feel like crap for not having someone special to be there with....unless the plan is that I meet someone special there.  =)
I guess that's pretty much it.  Anywhere you absolutely loved that I should go?  Anywhere you absolutely hated that I should avoid at all costs?

No comments:

Post a Comment