Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog Visitors

One of the things I like about writing this blog is seeing how many people actually read it.  And the truth is, not that many.  I have a couple of followers, and a couple of people who read it on a regular basis.  A while back, I sent a mass email to friends and family to let them know about the blog.  I got a ton of hits from that email, and some have continued to read it since then, but most have not.  This could be because they forgot about it, they have better things to do, or they simply don't care.  I'm going to assume it's the first one. 

And for those of you who don't know, there's a lot of information that shows up on my end of the blog, like where people are visiting from.  I never know who is actually reading it, but I can guess.  For example, if I see Germany (or Italy or Holland), I know it's the Islas.  Other than that, there are too many people that could be visiting from Texas or California or Arizona to actually know who it is.  All the visits show up on a world map, and even if I don't know who's visiting, it's still pretty cool to see all the little pushpins appear and gradually grow.

The reason I'm mentioning all this is today I hit a milestone -- somebody did a Google search and ended up on my little blog!  This is actually more funny than exciting though.  They apparently searched for "blog" and "cross-dressing" and ended up on my post from a few days ago.  Something tells me that wasn't exactly what they were looking for.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. you bet your a$$ i read your blog. even when i miss it, i go back and catch up! and YES, the weirdest was when i had a google search visitor...but it felt more creepy weird rather than cool weird. i mean who is really perusing pics of all those bottoms http://islafamilia.blogspot.com/2009/11/riding-tush-train.html ? i guess all your readers are now...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete