Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is Here!

Fall has officially arrived in North Texas.  I woke up this morning and temperatures were in the 60s!!  As much as I love summer, it was time for some cooler weather.  I've noticed a couple of Christmas wreaths on door lately, and seeing those when its 95 outside just feels wrong (of course, I'm ignoring the fact that they're even out in September!!). 

In honor of fall arriving, I thought I'd take a minute to share the things that I love about fall:
  • Walking to my car without breaking a sweat.
  • Wearing long sleeves or a sweatshirt/jacket and not having people give you funny looks (you need these while indoors, but people look at you funny when you're wearing them outdoors in 90+ degree weather).
  • Being able to use the oven again (cookies, brownies, and cake, here I come!)
  • Playing tennis (or any other outdoor activity) without worrying about heatstroke.
  • Watching the leaves turn colors.
  • Extra blankets on the bed.
  • Celebrating my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment