Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Break

I will be graduating from law school this December, so my last official spring break begins today.  Although technically spring break doesn't begin until Monday, I have no Friday classes, so my spring break begins the minute my last class ends at 3:00 today. 

Everyone is more than ready for a few days off, and trips are the topic of choice for my law school buddies today.  Since I will not be taking a trip this year, I figured reminiscing about past trips would be appropriate this week and next.  Today's topic -- a sneak peek at some island retreats.

I've been to a few island in my life (in fact, I was born on one!), but my favorites are definitely Hawaii, Oahu, and Key West.  I've never been one for sitting on the beach and working on my tan, so the good thing about these islands is that they have a lot of activities other than sitting on the beach.  Some of my island adventures include volcano-watching on Hawaii, snorkeling on Oahu, and jet skiing around Key West.

Coming tomorrow -- actual details.

No comments:

Post a Comment