Friday, September 2, 2011

Crappy Pictures

I'm not a parent, but if you are (or if you're not), you should really check out Crappy Pictures.  It's written by a lady and chronicles some of her parenting experiences and adventures.  And it's illustrated with crappy pictures.  Why?  Because there's never a photographer around when you need one.

Anyways, I've been reading this blog for awhile now, and I find myself laughing all the time....literally.....out loud.....I'm not kidding.  I think part of it is because she talks about universal things that all parents (or friends of parents) know all too well, and because she talks about things that a non-parent would have never thought of.  And it has pictures.  And it's hilarious.  Just thought you might be interested. 

No comments:

Post a Comment