Thursday, September 1, 2011

Carpet Cleaners

I have never met such lazy carpet cleaners in my life!  Actually, that's not completely accurate because I didn't meet these carpet cleaners, but they're still lazy.

I had my carpets cleaned today, and while I'll admit they are definitely cleaner, it would have been nice if just a little effort were put in by the cleaners.  I understand not moving the couch, but how hard is it to push a coffee table out of the way so you can get under it?  Or pull out a chair so you can get under the breakfast table?

To be completely honest, I'm not surprised.  Last year, I didn't pick up one of my dog's toys, and they went around it.  I think it's actually harder to go around a ball than to kick it out of the way, but that's exactly what they did.  Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment