Friday, August 19, 2011

Brownies!!

I've been on a bit of baking kick lately.  Actually, I've been on a wanting-to-bake kick lately.  Even though I've been craving cookies and cake and brownies and everything, I haven't actually made anything....until tonight.

My sister-in-law has a recipe for Cinnamon Salt Brownies.  I'd never heard of them before, but they're brownies so they have to be good, right?  Um, yes.  :)  So tonight, I made my first batch of these brownies.  They're easy, delicious, chocolate-y heaven.  And what's the best part about these brownies?  That you don't have to soften any butter!!  So that means if you're like me and don't get that craving until 10 pm, you can still having some yummy deliciousness in your tummy in half an hour. 

If you'd like to try them, check out the full recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment