Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bumper Stickers

I like to think that the only reason people have bumper stickers on their cars is to make me smile, like they specifically think of me as they're sticking them on their bumper.  I've seen some good ones over the years, but I have a new favorite -- "My dog is smarter than your Honor student."

There are a few reasons I like this bumper sticker:
  • My parents never put one of those "My child is an Honor student" stickers on their cars, and it annoyed me that other parents did
  • I've met some pretty smart dogs, and some pretty dumb Honor students, so it might actually be true
  • On the other side of the car was a bumper sticker that read "My child is an Honor student at xxxxxxx Elementary." 
And just for kicks, here are some other favorites, or at least some others that I can remember at the moment:
  • I have not yet begun to procrastinate
  • I don't repeat gossip, so listen carefully
  • I'd be a morning person if it didn't start so early in the day
  • I take full responsibility for my actions, except the ones that are someone else's fault
  • I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of all the things hiding in the dark
  • Automatic doors make me feel like a Jedi
  • If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried

No comments:

Post a Comment