Friday, February 12, 2010

New Shoes

It's official, DFW just had the most snowfall ever recorded in a 24-hour period.  With all this snow, I've discovered something very important -- I don't have the right shoes to wear in the snow.  I own a lot of shoes -- sandals, flip-flops, boots, sensible heels, not-so-sensible heels, sneakers, crocs, slippers, name it, I thought I had it.  But I don't have anything that I can walk around in and not feel like I'm about to bust my butt.  The way I see it, I have two options: 1) stay home, or 2) go buy some shoes.  I think #2 is the way to go.

My plan was to go shopping for some appropriate snow day shoes as soon as the snow melted, but that's what the internet is for.  So here are my top choices:




Photos by Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors.

1 comment:

  1. you have a BLOG??!! How could yo keep this secret from me?? :o) I love it and your posts. P.S. I would SO go for corky gold snow shoes. They seem safer..hee hee!

    Love ya and YES, I am stalking (following) you now....

    ReplyDelete