Monday, February 1, 2010

Intro

So I decided to give this whole blog-thing a try. Why? No reason in particular; it just happens to be a Monday and I don't feel like working on actual work. Actually, I love to write and don't give myself any time to do that anymore. And since it's the first of the month, there's no time like now for a new-month's resolution -- I will give myself time to write again, even if it's only 10 minutes a day.

So a little about me....

I am a 30-something year old TX girl, born and raised. After doing the adult-thing for a while, I decided to go back to school. I am currently a 2nd year law student and loving it! I can only hope that this love continues once I'm done with school and back in the "real world." I'm also a new aunt (love you 'lil B!!) who doesn't get to see her little niece as often as she'd like, but I'm hoping to remedy that real soon. :)

I think this blog will be mostly for me, which makes me wonder why I bothered to introduce myself.... Well, it's there so I'm going to leave it -- you never know when or if I'll decide to open this up for others to read. In the meantime, as the title suggests, this blog will mainly be random ramblings. For those that know me, I can be pretty random.

So welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment