Thursday, March 31, 2011

StumbleUpon

Many years ago, or maybe it was a few months ago, I downloaded the StumbleUpon addon to my Firefox.  At the time, it sounded like a pretty cool idea, but I ended up hating it.  It never found anything I wanted to look at and I never used it.  Shortly thereafter, the addon was uninstalled.

A couple of days ago, I decided to give StumbleUpon another try.  I haven't used it much, but I already like it much better.  I'm not sure if they changed their coding or if I did a better job of selecting my interests, but it's a lot better than I remember.  One of the first things it stumbled upon was Hello Adorable and this picture:

I guess I'll just sleep over here...


 
This is picture alone is enough to make me keep this addon. 

Photo by: Hello Adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment