Wednesday, December 22, 2010

People of Walmart

I don't particularly like going to Walmart, mainly because it takes at least 30 minutes to get out of the store, even if you're only buying one item.  However, I must admit that Walmart makes for some interesting people watching.

I had to stop by yesterday to pick up a few things, and let's just say that it didn't disappoint.  It took me 45 minutes to get out the door, and I was only picking up something I had ordered online.  I thought it would be quicker if I didn't have to go find it, then wait in line to pay.  I was wrong.

As for the people watching, you had your typical women wearing way too little, men wearing mullets, and tattoos galore.  Now I have nothing against tattoos personally, but I never realized that many women had them on their breasts.  All I can say is, ouch!

One thing did catch my attention though, and not for a good reason.  I saw a kid, roughly 5 years old, in a diaper.  Yes folks, a diaper on a kindergartner.  I understand some kids have issues with the whole potty training thing, but seriously?  I admit I could be mistaken on the age, but not by much; this kid was at least 4 years old, and I think older.  Wow.  That's all.  Just, wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment