Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Adventure

I realize today that I haven't had many visitors in the past week and was a little sad, until I also realized that I hadn't really written much in the past week either.  I think those two things might be related.  The last week or so has been very hectic for me.  I started classes last Monday, got a puppy on Friday, and am starting a new job today.  Needless to say, blog writing has taken a temporary backseat.

So far classes have been manageable.  I wasn't too happy with my schedule originally; I have a lot of breaks between classes and I'm used to going straight through.  But during that first week, I've already decided that I really like my schedule, mainly because it allows me to read during the day before class as opposed to staying up late trying to get all the reading for the next day done at one time. 

So far the puppy has been mostly manageable.  She's a quick learner but I think I have my work cut out for me.  My brothers both have dogs, and I've wanted one for a long time.  I talked to my brother about it first, and he gave me some honest opinions and advice.  Luckily I can call him with dumb questions.

And so far I have no idea how the job is going to go.  More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment